I had my first Etsy sale! A girl from Brooklyn ordered a large cooler bag for a trip she is taking. Last night I received a new custom order for a woman’s husband, who wants a lunch bag but a “manly” one. I have been wanting to make a manly lunch bag but haven’t had any interest, now I can!
I can’t believe it’s actually taking off, I’m so excited to see how far my bags travel and how much joy they bring to others and their lunches.
In other news:
• This is my 100th post, better make it good, right?
• I’m going back to school at Quincy College this summer, it’s overwhelming but I am so happy to get back into it. Did you know the age range is 13 to 78? I want to meet the youngest and the oldest person enrolled.
• My 27th birthday is in 3 weeks. Where should I go for dinner?!
• I crocheted my very first blanket this past week.
Bren calls it the “crazy blanket” it is a little crazy but it’s SO warm and comfy because its made from super soft cotton thread.
• I have been obsessed with Bob’s Red Mill gluten free treats. This week I made cinnamon rolls that were both time intensive and delicious.